- What do I need to do before the concert?
Arrive at the hall at 7:00pm and report to the Bar Staff for table
assignments and to help place snacks at each table. When guests arrive you
can start taking drink orders.
- What should I wear?
Ladies: black pants or skirts and white top
Gentlemen: black pants and white top
No sneakers or jeans
- When do I serve drinks and snacks?
Before concert and during intermissions.
- What do I do when a snack bowl is empty?
Remove it from the table and replace it with a new, filled bowl
throw away any used bowls.
- What do I do when the band is playing?
Sit or stand at the side and enjoy the show!
- If someone wants a CD, what do I do?
You will take the order slip and write on the back how much they paid
then give the money to the bar staff and deliver the CD when you are able
to. The bar staff will have change if needed. Hang on to the order slips
so you can remember who to give the CDs to and who is owed change.
- If someone wants a raffle ticket, what do I do?
Have them buy those from the raffle ticket sellers who will be coming
around with baskets. The order slips do have a raffle box but we are not
using that tonight.
- What do I do if I have questions?
See the bar staff or find Gwenn or Yvonne during intermission.
- What do I do if I get tipped?
We don't encourage the audience to tip but should you get tipped we ask
that all tips be pooled this year and we will donate the proceeds to the
- Anything else I need to know?
Have a great time!